Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
- Full Time
NHB Recruitment Solutions is currently working with an award winning, growing FMCG company, based in London.
This is a newly created role where you will report directly to the Managing Partner and Financial Controller. You will be responsible for delivering high quality analysis around business performance as well as supporting departments in their delivery of budgets, forecasts and plans.
- Leading and optimising the 3 year planning, budgeting and forecasting process
- Delivering robust and accurate analysis of business performance in support of individual departments; identifying issues, opportunities and suggested actions
- Margin analysis, Sales analysis, Purchasing analysis, Marketing analysis
Key skills and experience required:
- Qualified accountant (or equivalent)
- Strong modelling skills
- Commercial awareness and experience of working within a commercial finance role
- Ability to manipulate, analyse and model large volumes of data and identify key issues
- Able to communicate and influence non-finance teams
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a friendly, knowledgeable and resourceful team. The company also offer a competitive benefits package.
If you would like further information please send an up to date CV and your salary requirement.