Helping brands to become better connected
ROLE MISSION STATEMENT
Do you have a passion for communications, brand reputation and customer service? Our project managers work on insight projects for some of the world’s greatest brands, dealing directly with clients as part of a larger Kantar TNS team.
Our project managers are responsible for the satisfactory completion of projects on time, within budget and to the highest possible standard. They are also expected to immerse themselves in their client’s universe, build good working relations and help ensure the retention and development of business.
This specific opportunity will involve the ownership of new ad hoc research programmes as well as playing an important role in the implementation of a major, high profile study for one of the World’s largest petrochemical companies.
The successful candidate will be empowered to learn new skills, enhance existing ones and build their career within Kantar TNS.
At Kantar TNS we understand consumer behaviour like nobody else. One of the world’s largest research agencies, we drive growth by helping our clients make the most of the moments that matter. Our global teams advise on everything from brand, communications and innovation to shopper activation and customer relationships. Join us and you’ll be part of 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients to flourish in an extraordinary world.
Join our team and you’ll be part of the 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands that make up Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients around the globe to create and flourish in an extraordinary world.
KEY OUTCOMES STATEMENT:
- Collaborate with and support senior team members on the set-up and running of large scale tracking projects
- Manage ad hoc projects to time, budget and quality
- Develop an understanding of your clients’ business, industry and the challenges they face
- Collaborate effectively with Insight and Operations colleagues
- Demonstrate solution-based thinking - leading to quick problem/issue resolution
- Progress your own personal development and continuously seek to improve yourself
- Demonstrates a passion for research, a willingness to learn and a desire and hunger to improve your skills
- Communicates to a high standard consistently and can build effective relationships internally, and with clients, to ensure the smooth running and timely delivery of work
- Has confidence to challenge people and processes where they are having a negative impact on the needs of the client and/or Kantar TNS
- Recognises potential risks and implements mitigation strategies
- Displays high accuracy, an attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Will be expected to contribute to our collaborative culture, with a can-do attitude and a positive approach to their work
- Experience of working with Data Collecting or Market Research
- Educated to degree level
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.