Business Development Associate - NASDAQ (SWEDISH SPEAKING)
1 day left
- Full Time
Job Title: Board & Leadership Software Sales Specialist - SWEDISH SPEAKER
Location: UK-London (City of London)
Salary - £30k-45k Basic - £28k OTE on top (uncapped)
The Board & Leadership Software Sales Specialist is a key role to fuel the growth of our company. To be successful, you’ll need to be passionate about our business, thrive in a demanding, fast-paced environment, be a team player, and be extremely proactive with our clients.
- Equity/Profit Share in NASDAQ
- Private Health
- Private Dental
- Private Life Insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
The Board & Leadership Software Sales Specialist will drive new revenue within an assigned territory of companies. Key Responsibilities:
- Identifies and drives new sales opportunities within the Board & Leadership collaboration space.
- Exceed annual sales targets.
- Understand client initiatives and developments and convey the Nasdaq value proposition to help clients execute their strategy.
- Identify and manage Board & Leadership sales opportunities from prospecting to closure.
- Devise and execute both quarterly and annual sales plans; responsible for accurate business forecasting.
- Negotiate contracts, terms and conditions.
- Travel is up to 30%.
- Account Manage top tier clients
- React to warm leads
Education, Professional accomplishments, and Certifications:
- 2-7 years of sales experience with a demonstrated track record of over-achievement
- Proven success in a team-selling environment
- Experience closing inbound leads, prospecting, cold calling, cross selling within teams
- Maintain high levels of activity, including 30+ meetings per month
- Build, maintain, and effectively manage a strong sales pipeline
- Accurately forecast sales results
- Follow a structured sales methodology as well as meet/exceed sales quotas
- Understanding of software sales and enterprise selling
- Effective networking, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong planning and research skills
- Plans and prioritizes work using resources in the best possible way to complete tasks on time and with high quality.
- Provides creative insights and / or solutions to address client / organizational challenges.
- Navigates the customer organization to understand the customer’s unique strategic objectives, business challenges and operational processes in order to comprehensively identify and meet customer needs.
- Identifies customer’s key decision-makers and networks to gain an understanding of their unique perspectives; maintains customer information in internal sales systems.
- Understands the full array of Nasdaq’s offerings and areas of expertise, applies this knowledge to meet the needs of the customer.
They are looking for starters ASAP, email - jamie.beaumont @ sales-point . co.uk