Digital Marketing Executive / Graduate Marketer
This is a fantastic opportunity for a really motivated and driven individual who's really seeking to start their career in marketing off on the right foot!
The end business is a rapid-growth FinTech organisation - and if you aren't already aware, FinTech is one of the hottest spaces to be part of right now!, it's causing massive disruption to the status quo made of up of slow moving, slow to respond financial institutions who believe things 'have to be done a certain way' which is allowing nimble, agile and really innovative companies around the Shoreditch area to steal a march! Creating digital platforms which meet the needs of today's digital generation, and in firms which aren't held up by lots of red-tape and bureaucracy! So things get done, often in a cool way, which rapidly take off!
In this role you will be joining one of those disruptors - a consumer champion business who is offering customers an open market comparison tool which enables them to manage their finances more effectively, and in an open market setting, all through their digital platform. This gives consumers a fairer market comparison that's also truly aligned to meet their needs, and thereby gives them a better outcome!
You're going to be working on the company's digital marketing programmes. Helping to set up and execute digital campaigns which will include Google Adwords, social media campaigns and paid social programmes too, as well as display marketing programmes too.
On top of this will be the need to analyse trends, identify opportunities to optimise results and also analyse campaigns to take learnings into future ones too.
Going one step further will be the increasing of your marketing breadth of experience, supporting on boarder campaign works and special projects within the marketing division. For example, the business is about to launch ATL (above the line) work too, so there will be the opportunity to roll-up your sleeves and get involved in some of that channel work too.
This really is a great opportunity if you're a 'go getter', a bit entrepreneurial and love the idea of kicking off your marketing career with one of the cool, start-up crowd rather than being just another number in the corporate world!
For more information, why not apply today using the details below?
Role: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: London - Nr Shoreditch
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000
Benefits: ~10% bonus, pension, 25 days leave, health insurance, life assurance and lots more!
- You've got a good education and have achieved really solid results
- Strong interest in marketing and having a career in digital marketing in particular
- If you've undertaken the Google fundamentals courses off your own back, that would be great! Or have even achieved an Adwords accreditation too!
- Keen interest in joining a FinTech disruptor type business
- Any commercial experience in marketing or digital marketing warmly welcome too
- You're able to demonstrate real drive, focus and determination to achieve and have a positive impact in business
- Articulate, good presentation and people skills
- Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK - sponsorship cannot be provided.
For further information please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call and ask for the marketing division.