Business and Sales Analyst / Forescaster - MUSIC RETAIL
Our client is an international development and retail company specialising in sound equipment for the music industry.
We require an excellent data analyst with a sales forecasting backgroud so that the right stock is the right place at the right time to maximise sales.
The role pays £28-32k with an unrivalled benefits package.
- Prepare detailed 24 month Sales Budget
- Prepare & administer monthly sales demand forecast for 24 months forward
- Prepare month on month change analysis of sales demand forecast
- Participate in Sales, Production and Inventory meetings
- Generate 24 month cash flow sales plan
- Prepare month on month change analysis of cash flow sales plan
- Format & Update data from weekly raw data reports from key customers
- Analyse key customer sales data and issue regular reports on trends and deviations
- Propose purchase order programmes for key customers based on market trends
- Update stock check report so that information is available outside of AP working day
- Review key customer forecast in Microsoft Dynamics GP and amend according
- Update key customer price list as required
- Optimise stock per location to help maximise sales potential
- An interest in music and technology
- Able to effectively troubleshoot and problem solve
- Computer literate with commercial acumen
- Good communicator; can influence others
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organised, ability to plan effectively and juggle priorities in a calm manner