Java Developer - Java, Spring, REST, SQL
A leading global company who provide data services, business information and workflow solutions to businesses, are currently looking for a number skilled Java Developers to join their growing teams within a flagship brand going through some rapid expansion.
Working from their vibrant offices in central London, these roles are all focused on full stack development and the accelerating and the innovation of new ideas on their leading new and existing products.
The ideal candidate will be a software engineer that is looking to take their skills to the next level.
As a Senior Java Developer, you will need to bring the following skills and experience to the role -
- Strong knowledge of Single page applications, Sprint MVC framework and Spring Boot.
- Strong knowledge of REST, Microservices, Service oriented architecture / SOA and SOLID design principles
- Advanced knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Scrum, Kanban).
- Strong knowledge of multiple data storage subsystems, SQL and NO-SQL.
- Strong knowledge of REST, Microservices and Service oriented architecture.
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
These Java Developer roles will focus on delivering new features to new and existing products in a leading industry brand. You'll be working in a new team of specialist engineers within a fast paced and highly dynamic development environment with a commitment to continuous improvement and the adoption of best practices.
If a Senior Java Developer role within an industry leading, technology and Big Data focused organisation sounds like something of interest, get in touch with me - Damien Ollerhead, with a copy of your CV in the first instance and we can discuss further.
Check out our Jobs Page for more like this.
At Hanover we believe in "greater digital recruitment".
We value being Transparent, Consultative, Innovative and Personable.