Commercial Electrician (Genuine Stable Career Oppty & Training)
Industrial Electrician - Exposure to Electric Motors, Pumps, Generators 3 phase faultfinding advantageous.Stable long term career move for established and successful company.
Due to continuing growth, we have an urgent need for Commercial Electrician possibly with although not essential with any exposure of Electric Motors, Electric Pumps or Generators although client willing to consider a good all-round professional Industrial Electrician .
Location: Poole Area
Salary - circa. late 20's through to possibly mid 30'k's (tbc) overtime - salary dependant on experience plus company package, annual holiday allowance, plus bank holidays, pension, use of company vehicle, overtime etc
Service, Maintenance and installation using your electrical skills to carry out routine servicing,faultfinding and installation work for a range of clients.
There will be a mixture of scheduled service work and reactive work where you would be the first-responder to a break down on site. This part of the role requires you to be company vehicle and workshop based, and willing to operate mostly around the Dorset Area
To keep all production equipment and plant running, , electrical maintenance and installation,test and inspection building and ground maintenance.Large project work is also occasionally undertaken.
We also supply and provide event power including generators within the area
Skills and experience
To be considered for this position you must have:-
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Electrical qualification
- IEE 17th Edition Qualified
Test and Inspection if possible
- Positive mental attitude.
- Self motivated, and trustworthy to work effectively as a remote based person with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written presentation skills.
- High standards of cleanliness & personal presentation
- Ability to think on your feet, and function effectively in a fast moving business.
- Comfortable working in a hard driving well motivated team, of very focused people, with robust working relationships.