Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £30,000 + £10,000 OTE and excellent benefits.
About The Members Club Company
Our client is a prestigious private Members Club based in the City of London. Over 100 years old, their Membership offering now caters to the modern working professional, offering a range of services to its members including Meeting Rooms, Hot-desks, Networking Events and Dinners. Their exciting mobile technology is available as an app and is still expanding globally. As an established Members Club they provide an environment and culture where professionals can comfortably conduct business, socialise and even network with members from 250 International Associate Clubs. They're constantly looking to increase Membership numbers and with natural expansion on a global scale our client are looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager who will be responsible for adding to the Membership and maintain and add to sales for the technology business moving forwards.
About The Sales Manager Role
As the Sales Manager you will have an exciting opportunity to be critical to the success of Membership sales and therefore the Club itself. Be involved with the business strategy while collaborating with senior team members. Responsible for your region's performance on a commercial level, you will ensure the commercial success of the Membership division.
Key Responsibilities for the Membership Sales Manager:
* Deliver successful customer acquisition goals through research, meetings, email marketing and cold-calls.
* Work heavily with incoming enquiries, screen potential members using a variety of techniques and close appropriate individuals.
* Drive the regional partnership Sales strategy for the UK.
* Ensure individual and team KPI's are being hit weekly.
* Analyse trends effectively to navigate for potential future clients.
If you are currently a Business Development Executive / Manager or an Account Manager, ideally in the Membership or Delegate Sales sector, this is a great opportunity to prove yourself at one of London's most prestigious Private Members Clubs.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the software Sales Manager:
* 2+ years' B2B Sales experience, ideally in Membership or Delegate Sales
* Professional communication skills
* Commercially minded
* Experience with selling into business owners and understanding how to approach this market
The Membership Sales Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £30,000 depending on experience.
For more information about the Sales Manager role or to apply send your CV to now.