Trainee Graduate Marketing Assistant
Trainee Graduate Marketing Assistant - With Progression!
Join an award-winning events marketing company based in the Cardiff City Centre. We are looking for the next wave of graduates to learn on the job and progress to higher positions to manage our growing marketing campaigns.
We accept graduates of all specialisms. Previous Trainee Graduate Marketing Assistants come from specialisms including business, marketing and media, design and graphics.
Graduate Marketing Assistant - What will you do?
You will be offered full training and support from current marketing team. Once you’re up and running, you will:
- Be involved in setting up marketing campaigns and promotions events across Cardiff
- Set up events at partnership stores and exhibitions.
- Be responsible for the marketing and promotions of our products.
- Implement marketing strategies
- Be responsible for managing and increasing customer acquisitions
- Finalising sales and customers applications at the event
Apply today and speak with our staff to find out more about the graduate progression opportunities.
Graduate Marketing Assistant - What will I gain?
At A.Innova we believe that you have to give a little to get a little… or give a lot to get a lot. You will be offered:
- Full training from industry experts and invite to regular marketing seminars to continually further your skills
- Travel opportunities to our partnership branches
- Annual company R&R. This is our 'rest and relaxation' break. In previous years, we have took our team across Europe, the US, South Africa and Canada.
- Be offered financial bonses and rewards and performance based earnings
- Regular social and black tie events, and invite to National award ceremonies
To find our more about this position, apply today!
Send your CV through the online application process. Due to the time of year, we are in full swing of the interview process. Successful candidates will be contacted within 1-3days, and invited to a prelimary interview with the management team. Top applicants will then be invited to an eye openings trial day where positions will be offered from there.