Trainee Area Sales Manager
An industry-leading manufacturer of construction products requires a Trainee Area Sales Manager to cover a West Midlands territory.
This is an excellent opportunity to build a career in field sales. The successful candidate will have some previous sales experience, perhaps branch, telephone or field based in business to business sales, ideally within the construction products or comparable industry sector.
During the training period, you will receive ongoing training and support working alongside an established Area Sales Manager, before taking sole responsibility for an assigned section of the company product portfolio within the territory. From there the role will be to develop new and existing business relationships, delivering increased sales and improved profitability.
This is a home and field based role, and as such the successful candidate must be highly motivated and a proven self-starter.
Package for the role of Trainee Area Sales Manager includes a basic salary in the region of £25 - 30K plus bonus, car, laptop, phone etc.-
- Have an established track record of delivering increased sales and improved profitability within Business to Business sales
- Able to build new and enhance existing customer relationships
- Experience in selling high valued technical products, ideally over an extended sales cycle
- Knowledge of construction industry products desirable
- Be commercially astute with exceptional negotiation skills.
- Be experienced in using CRM systems and emerging technologies to maximise opportunities within the sales cycle.
- Be able to work collaboratively across departments and with other colleagues
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Have the ambition and ability to progress within the organisation
If you are interested in the role of Trainee Area Sales Manager please submit your CV for consideration