IT Assistant / 1st Line IT Support Executive
IT Assistant / 1st Line IT Support Executive - Private Members' Club
An IT Assistant / 1st Line IT Support Executive is needed to join the IT Department of a prestigious private members' club located in leafy SW6. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented grad or an IT enthusiast to kick-start their career ensuring the ePOS (Electronic Point of Sale system) runs like clockwork.
Established in 1869 and set in 42 acres of magnificent grounds, the Club is a green oasis of tradition and international renown. Recognised throughout the world as one of the UK's greatest private members' clubs, it retains its quintessentially English traditions and heritage, while providing modern facilities and services for its members.
Joining as the IT Assistant / 1st Line IT Support Executive you will provide first line support for the club's computer and ePOS systems. Whether you are being the first port of call for all ePOS faults; managing faults through to completion; providing helpdesk support to end users; installing / maintaining computer systems; ensuring calls and requests are logged correctly or attending IT meetings, you will play a key role in ensuring the clubs ePOS systems function efficiently and effectively in order to maintain the high standards expected by the clubs members' and their guests.
To qualify. You don't have to have any IT Support experience, but you should be enthusiastic about IT and able to show competence in the following:
- A basic understanding of networking - IP Addresses & subnets. Microsoft Server, Exchange & File sharing;
- The ability to multitask with accuracy across a number of concurrent duties and projects;
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving abilities;
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal;
- Strong interpersonal skills, you'll work well in collaborative environments;
- The ability to function in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented IT Assistant / 1st Line IT Support Executive to get their foot in the door of a prestigious private members' club. Get in touch.