Audio Visual Technician - Liverpool
Key role responsibilities
- Providing AV support for all meeting spaces within, including setting up and de-rigging AV equipment.
- Providing organized and proactive support in the planning and preparation of video conferences.
- Providing on-call support to all meetings requiring effective resolutions to any unexpected technical issues.
- Providing desktop IT support to staff and guests
- Housekeeping and stock control of AVTMS and IT equipment
- Acting as an event technician on larger events
Key skills and experience
- A demonstrable understanding of how audio-visual and IT equipment works
- Demonstrates a strong customer service-orientated approach
- Experience in a similar role
- Methodical and practical when solving technical problems
- Ability to prioritise workload according to importance and urgency and remains focused on routine tasks and understands why achievement is important