Lead/Senior Digital Designer
Central Employment are looking to recruit a Lead/Senior Digital Designer for a in-house marketing and production studio.
The successful Lead/Senior Digital Designer will be part of a busy design studio with multiple client projects running simultaneously. As a result, we require someone with excellent organisational skills, communication skills, a passion for design, great attention to detail and ability to remain calm and composed when working under pressure to tight deadlines. The role will involve delivering creative concepts to key stakeholders so a confident presenter is a must for this role.
Based near Newcastle upon Tyne, Reporting to the Studio Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Producing a range of design and digital concepts for both online and offline purposes.
- You will also be involved in branding projects, developing logos and brand guidelines for clients.
- Ideally we are looking for someone with a strong mix of artwork, digital and design/concept skills for both web and print.
- Although this position will involve a lot of offline media we are looking for someone with great digital ideas that can help build our online portfolio.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- An expert in Adobe Creative Suite and some knowledge of presentation software (PowerPoint, Keynote) as well as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- A good understanding of UX/UI design, wireframes and the user experience
- HTML knowledge (some basic coding skills will be necessary)
- Experience in animation, video production and apps, while not essential, would be a benefit
- A great graphic designer and typographer with a fantastic online/offline portfolio
- The ability to work effectively under deadline and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Impeccable organisational skills and the ability to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills required to network and build relationships
- Positive and self-motivated personality
- Creative conceptual thinker
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Comfortable delivering concepts to a range of stakeholders and audiences