Job Title: Firmware Engineer
Are you a highly motivated professional with a methodical approach to their work? Do you have a proven track record? Have you got experience working as a Firmware Engineer? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world leading company who innovate, design and manufacture a range of precision products.
Working in the Development Engineering Department responsible for new and existing Firmware applications for our custom products.
- Design Requirement Capture.
- Design of Real Time Embedded C firmware on an ARM platform.
- Working with serial communications, Ethernet sockets, USB.
- Sufficient understanding of electronics to design and debug hardware firmware interface.
- Planning tasks and managing time.
- Communication with team members.
Additional advantageous skills include:
- Experience with C# and C++ programming language for test programmes and customer specific programmes.
- Experience with GIT and SmartGIT or similar change control system.
- Enthusiastic, can do attitude.
You will be expected to carry out other duties as required that are commensurate with your position in the company and your skill level.
You are responsible for working within the company Health and Safety Guidelines at all times Ensure that all activities and processes are carried out in accordance with all relevant applicable health & safety legislation.
You are responsible for engineering innovative solutions for measurement systems both internally and for customer applications, adapting with industry demands as well as supporting the existing software base.
ACS are recruiting for a Firmware Engineer If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Firmware Engineer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Firmware Engineer It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as Firmware Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Firmware Engineer role you desire.