Who are we
Founded in 1992 and with over 700 staff, Galliard is a property development, hospitality and management group overseeing mixed-use, residential, hotel and commercial projects across London and Southern England with a £4.06 billion portfolio of over 7,181 homes, hotels, retail premises and commercial properties.
With an impressive portfolio of award winning developments, we are proud to be considered as London`s leading property developer.
Property Management Matters are the in house property management services for Galliard Homes Limited.
Due to growth we are currently recruiting for an experienced Property Manager (block) to join our small supportive and professional team in Loughton, Essex or Docklands, London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the entire management of a specific portfolio within Greater London.
The Ideal Property Manager
- It is essential that the successful candidate has previous experience as a Block Property Manager, with a strong residential background
- You will have a good knowledge of relevant leasehold, Landlord & Tenant Act
- You should be computer literate with all MS packages inc Word, Excel and Mail Merge
- The candidate will have a sound understanding of budgets and accounts, to include utility billing and apportionment
- Experience of managing contractors and liaising with leaseholders on a daily basis
- Should have excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
- Will have excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise and effectively manage a busy and varied workload
- Due to travel to sites, it is essential that the successful candidate has a full driving license and their own transport
- Must be AIRPM qualified and be prepared to progress to MIRPM
- Knowledge of Qube (highly desirable)
- Due to the requirements of the position the successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years` experience in a similar role
- Visits to site will be necessary and therefore a driving license is essential
In return for your hard work as our Property Manager, we offer the following;
- 24 days holiday
- Competitive salary and flexible working location
- Enrolment onto the pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Property Manager, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
The closing date for this position is the 27/07/2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.