Electrical Engineer 17th Edition
Electrical Engineer (Electrical Maintnenance not installs)
Salary: £29,000 to £30,000 basic salary
Location: Farnham, Surrey
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8am - 5pm
Closing date: ASAP
This is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career within facilities services working for a leading FTSE250 FM Outsourcing business. An Electrical Engineer is required to facilitate the delivery of all electrical maintence works not installs.
* Carry out planned and reactive maintenance
* To safely and efficiently install, maintain and repair plant and equipment
* To carry out diagnostic and fault finding to plant and equipment.
* To carry out routine servicing and commissioning to plant and equipment across the client's portfolio of buildings.
* Maybe required to assist on other contracts within the area from time to time.
* To maintain plant, PPM, personal and vehicle records in accordance with Company operating procedures and the contract requirements
* To identify areas for additional works and/or projects within the Contractual requirements and report these promptly to the Portfolio Supervisor with estimated material costs and labour requirements.
Experience/ qualifications required:
* Apprentice background would eb ideal.
* 17th Edition
* Previous electrical experience on electical maintenance.
We are looking for a self-starter to who is happy to work on their own and with a team so if you feel you match our client's criteria then please apply now to