Estate Agent Trainer / Assessor
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Estate Agent Trainer / Assessor
Location: North / Central London - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 + £4000 Location Allowance
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeship frameworks in; Sale of Residential Property and Residential Property Lettings to levels 2/3
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2 - Tech Cert, ERR & PLTS
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress
- Support, advise and motivate learners
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs
- Assessors are expected to take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain caseload
- Ideally hold a Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA, CAVA (working towards - or perhaps you were made redundant prior to completion)
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Sale of Residential Property and Residential Property Lettings to levels 2/3 including Functional Skills.
- Candidates must have experience of working as a Sales Negotiator or Senior Negotiator (within an estate agency) with experience of both Property Sales and Lettings (including house valuations)
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Hold a NFoPP or ARLA estate agency qualification (or equivalent)
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.