Part-Qualified Management Accountant - Sport Organisation
Government Organisation - Sport
£28,377 - £34,157
A highly regarded government organisation responsible for the direction and development of sport in the UK are looking for a part-qualified management accountant to join their team. The previous person in this role has been promoted and this is an exciting time to join the organisation after London 2012, Rio 2016 Olympic success & exciting plans for the future.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Degree Educated to a good level
- A part-Qualified accountant (study support will be offered)
- Experienced in Management Accounts within any sector
- A keen interest in the public sector & sport
- Good excel & financial modelling skills
- Production of accurate and comprehensive management accounts, budgets and forecasts.
- Ensure that the management reporting is developed, maintained and accurately reflects the organisations priorities and strategies.
- To own all financial management reports and dashboards, ensuring that these are designed, maintained and developed at all times.
- Provide financial expertise and guidance by supporting, challenging and advising budget holders in order to improve the financial management of UK Sports resources.