Contracts Manager Refurbishment
Job Title: Contracts Manager (Refurbishment)
Are you a professional Contracts Manager with proven experience working with a Main Contractor? You must have experience managing larger projects.
To ensure the effective management and delivery of multiple contracts, ensuring programme requirements are met whilst working in line with both Company and regional objectives and achieving the client and customer aspirations and expectations.
- Accountable for the successful management of contracts, attending pre-contract meetings, devising a strategic programme of works at the start of the contract and continually monitoring progress to ensure contracts achieve targets in respect of safety, time, cost, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the design, quality management, resource planning, defects management and out of hours working, ensuring appropriate procedures and documentation are in place in line the Contract requirements.
- Manage the Company's obligations and rights under the terms of the contracts.
- Act as a visibly strong leader of HSQ&E, promoting high standards of health and safety and environmental management by attending Health & Safety Meetings, developing Health and Safety Plans, ensuring compliance with Company procedures, carrying out SHEQ and quality audits and setting a good example.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum relevant Level 6 qualification (NVQ) and/or relevant membership of professional body (MCIOB/MICE) and /or construction related degree
- Appropriate CSCS card
- SMSTS certificate desirable
- Demonstrable experience of delivering multiple contracts across a variety of geographical locations
- Ability to plan and coordinate effective resource allocation including supply chain, staff, directly employed operatives etc.
- Ability to lead large high performing multiple disciplined teams to ensure high standards of safety, excellent service delivery and sound financial outcomes
- Valid driving licence
ACS is recruiting for a Contracts Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Contracts Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Contracts Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Contracts Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Contracts Manager role you desire.