CRM Executive/Email Marketing Executive/Database Marketing Exec
Are you a CRM Executive, Email Marketing Executive or Database Marketing Executive looking for a change?
Do you have experience working in a fast moving environment?
Do you have experience managing multi-channel campaign?
Do you have excellent HTML skills and can you build email templates from scratch?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
The company is looking for a CRM Executive/ Email Marketing Executive to work with the Global Campaign Manager to build and deploy campaigns that: grow subscriptions, driving user engagement and improving retention.
This role will work closely with the Head of CRM and members of the wider CRM/Campaign Marketing team, you will be for developing personalised communication across a variety of channels to engage with their customers online. Ideally someone who is data savvy with a strong marketing background and experience in CRM and email marketing would thrive in this role.
Their culture is centred around learning and development and this role has arisen due to internal promotion. They look for entrepreneurial, hands on individuals, who are passionate about data and want to grow and develop in a data-driven marketing role. This is a great place to work if you are looking to grow and develop in a data driven marketing role.
The individual will have extensive experience in a CRM/Email Marketing style role and be responsible for deploying email marketing campaigns using a campaign selection tool such as FastStats and building HTML templates to a global audience.
The CRM Executive/Email Marketing Executive/Database Marketing Executive role requires the following experience:
- Several years working in digital marketing
- Well versed in building email and online campaigns
- Experience of content marketing and other engagement tactics
- Comfortable with data and analyzing campaign results in Excel
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple teams and manage key stakeholders
- Digitally savvy and understands how to use social media
- Strong project management skills with a keen focus on dates, deliverables and budgets
- Good copywriting skills
- Effective communication skills and evidence of working collaboratively to achieve results
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience using HTML
- Knowledge of multivariate testing methodologies and platforms
- Knowledge of FastStats, PeopleStage
- Good understanding of back-end data processes
Title: CRM Executive/Email Marketing Executive/Database Marketing Executive
Salary: £25k - £40k
Benefits: Bonus & Benefits
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
Blue Pelican Marketing
Honest, ethical, professional, knowledgeable, Recruitment Experts. Blue Pelican Marketing is one of the UK's leading marketing recruitment agencies providing a truly consultative service. We adhere to the Blue Pelican Standards (about-us/blue-pelican-standards), assuring you of an enhanced level of service whether you deal with us as client or candidate.
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call and ask for the marketing division