Class 2 Driver with HIAB - Builders Merchant
Help Resourcing Limited are working with a large independent builders merchant. They have stores in London and Hertfordshire with over 280 staff and sell 22,000 different building, electrical, plumbing and DIY products to the construction industry.
They are a family run organisation who offer a very competitive package with great prospects within the company. They are also extremely well established with nearly 40 years experience in the industry.
Class 2 relief Driver with Hiab
To deliver goods in and around London area
Place of Work:
Hours of Work:
7.30am - 12.30pm every second Saturday
- To deliver goods in and around London area
- To load the vehicle
- To plan the route to make sure deliveries are made on time
- Unloading goods at the customers address
- Collecting signatures on delivery and giving invoices
- Collecting credit card payments on delivery
- Updating delivery records
- Returning undelivered items back to the branch
- Must have clean driving licence up to Class II level.
- Hold a valid HIAB certificate with the relevant experience
- Must have previous experience of driving in the London area
- Excellent practical driving skills and road safety awareness
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- The ability to complete records sheets and paperwork
If you feel you have the right skills for this position please apply today.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to successfully short-listed applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 working days of sending your application, please presume that you have not been successful on this particular occasion
Driver, Driving, Class I, Class 1, Class 2, Class II, 7.5 Tonne driver, Transit Driver.