Partner Marketing Manager - Global
Are you an experienced Partner Marketing Manager or Marketing Manager with Partnerships experience looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience managing partner marketing activities for a global technology company?
Do you want to be responsible for driving new and renewing sales for one of the largest ecommerce sites in the world?
Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing consumer technology businesses in the world?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
We're working on behalf of one of the fastest growing consumer technology brands globally. They are looking to grow their Global Marketing team by adding a Partner Marketing Manager to the team. This role will report directly to the Global Director of Digital Marketing and will be responsible for crafting and executing a partner marketing strategy for their rapidly-growing distribution business. The Partner Marketing Manager is directly responsible for building and driving the partner marketing strategy and tactics in alignment with the wider sales and (product)-marketing organization.
The company is an up and coming consumer technology brand. On the consumer side they are known for their high quality and award winning Consumer Technology Products. This role is within the digital team which is responsible for driving the website globally and managing: Strategy, Content Architecture, Search (SEO) & Analytics Globally.
They are a global business and are looking to expand their teams significantly in the coming year with up-coming vacancies in digital, campaigns and communications to maintain their growth plans.
This role is responsible for championing the brand digitally, they are looking for someone to help the company become a renowned brand in a crowded digital market.
The company is a well-known brand within the consumer technology market and has big plans to grow and develop globally. Headquartered in Holborn they are easily commutable from all mainline London stations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Accountability for the partner marketing efforts - ranging from lead generation activities to support local partner recruitment objectives to partner enablement and activation, working closely with sales management.
- Lead the global partner marketing team under the supervision of Marketing and Partner Development Director.
- Roll out new partner recruitment program, which consists of events, trade showns, advertorial and marketing campaigns and niche campaigns driven together with the sales team.
- Identify, define and drive scalable partner marketing programs which assist partners in generating leads, which drive partner loyalty and support partners position and sell the Business portfolio through managing the team of Marketing Specialists.
- Accountability for driving partner (re-)activation campaigns across the Business product portfolio
- Accountability for driving messaging, promotions and incentives programs to increase partner productivity and demand for products through the Partner marketing team.
- Responsible for the evolution of the Partner landscape through analyses of the active partner base, the identification of gaps and driving tailored partner recruitment campaigns.
- Responsible for managing the Partner onboarding process and the partner journey.
- Responsible for the partner webinar program: planning, speaker engagement, content for invites and monitoring of messging to assure relevance for the specific partner audience
- Manage the partner marketing budget, analyse and track program success. Implement KPI's and provide metrics to demonstrate ROI.
Title: Partner Marketing Manager
Salary: £50k - £70k dependent on experience
Benefits: Up to 20% Bonus & Benefits
The idea candidate will be a high-energy, ambitions digital marketing/ecommerce professional looking for the next step working for a global brand. Driven, resourceful and articulate - they will be someone who has an ability to make things happen.
- Proven track record of successful Channel and SMB marketing programs execution.
- Strong understanding of the M(S)SP and reseller Ecosystem
- 10+ years of experience in marketing and demand generation, preferably for a software company.
- English fluency required and additional language will be a plus
- Proficient in MS Office applications (must be proficient in Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Experience with marketing automation (i.e. Marketo, Pardot) and/or CRM (i.e. Salesforce) tools is preferred.
- BA or Business Marketing degree or equivalent.
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
Senior Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com