C# .NET Developer with c2-3 years C# ASP.NET and full stack development experience ideally including HTML, CSS, SQL Server, MVC, Entity in an Agile environment required by Sunday Times Top 100 employer in London.
Working in a small digital team in the London office but liaising with colleagues around the world, working to Agile methodologie including Sprints and Scrum meetings.
They have requested the following:
- Systems development and analysis methodologies with requirements gathering skills and relational database expertise. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft database, development and office technologies including SQL server, .Net, C#, MVC, Entity Framework plus a strong understanding of object-oriented programming tools and techniques.
- Proficient in the use of Source Control software, ideally Git / Team Foundation Server.
- Experience of working using AGILE Project Management methodology, including working on SPRINTs, SCRUM meetings, self-organising and continual improvement culture.
- Experience of Mobile App development is beneficial.
You will have a strong background in C# ASP.NET development including systems analysis and design, MVC, Entity Framework, SQL Server database skills combined with creativity and enthusiasm to provide best in class solutions.