Childcare Support Worker- Children's residential home- Essex Regions
Dove Resourcing is working alongside a well-established independent social care provider in order to recruit a Residential Support Worker to join their children’s homes across the Essex Region.
The Company we’re working with aim to build high quality bonds between the children and the residential support workers. They are looking for committed individuals with a passion to support young people with achieving their personal best through offering a variety of services including specialist education services, specialist residential services.
This particular company supports young people with emotional behavioural difficulties. They actively deliver highly tailored learning and care pathways that provides confidence, enthusiasm and optimism they need to tackle any challenge ahead of them and embrace a bright future for the young people.
In the role as a Residential support worker you will:
• Ensure that the young people’s needs are met at all times.
• Protect the young people in and outside of the home.
• Assist the management in the home with compliance with Ofsted, legislation, and the ethos of policies of the company.
• You must have control of the children to ensure their safety and well-being and assist them in developing acceptable standard of personal hygiene and behaviour.
• Positive participation in the company’s internal training scheme.
• Develop and maintain a good working relationship with parents and social workers. All applicants MUST demonstrate a real passion for children and be committed to the demands of the residential sector.
In this particular role Level 3 in Children’s and Young People’s workforce or equivalent qualifications is desirable. However, they may look at candidates who are working towards their Level 3.
We are looking for full time staff members who will be working typically two shifts per week, these shifts will be 24 hours plus a sleep in after each shift. The sleep in rate is £30.
All applicants must be able to drive - this is a permanent job opportunity with the successful applicants being subject to DBS and referencing checks. Salary is between £18,000-£19,000 per annum depending on experience.
If you're on the lookout for a Support Worker roles across the Essex Region please do contact Millie Parker at Dove Resourcing.
Dove Resourcing is a specialist social care recruitment agency working exclusively with care staff seeking permanent jobs in the care sector. We work throughout the UK supplying staff to both adult & children’s care organisations from support workers to Registered manager’s - so if you are considering a move, or if you just want to keep an eye on the market, do get in touch for a confidential conversation today.