Beauty Therapist - Knightsbridge
Our client, a high end Knightsbridge Hotel have a vacancy for an experienced Beauty Therapist on a 40 hour pw full time contract and also casual weekend hours are available.
As a Beauty Therapist your will be responsible for:
- Delivering beauty treatments as requested including manicures, pedicures, facials, massages, waxing and specialised treatments.
- Ensuring that clients are screening as appropriate
- Performing cleaning duties in the beauty rooms
- Working 5 days out of 7 including weekends and bank holidays as required on rota.
- Opportunity to work extra hours
- Delivering an outstanding leisure club experience for members and hotel guests, ensuring the club delivers a consistently high level of customer service.
- Engaging with all members and hotel guests to identify opportunities to promote additional products or services as required
You will need:
- A Beauty Therapy Level 3 qualification. Knowledge and experience of delivering a range of treatments in a salon, ideally in a hotel Beauty / Health Club
- Ideally you will have been trained in the use of Decleor and Shellac Nail products (however not essential) and have experience of product sales.
- You must be flexible in the days you can work including weekends
In return you will receive:
- Basic salary plus commission on treatments and product sales
- Workplace pension scheme
- 28 days paid holidays including Bank Holidays
- Free meals on duty
- Free use of Health Club facilities
- Uniforms provided
- Full Decleor body, face and product knowledge training
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Friends and family rates
Salary £20800 + commission