French speaking Nanny
Amazing Role and great salary for a discrete and committed Nanny...
Lovely family is seeking a full time live out Nanny to look after their 2years old child. This is a great opportunity for candidates looking for a full time live out role offering plenty of extra hours.
The ideal candidate must hold valid passport, DBS and first aid. No driving is required.
The person sought has to be professional and confident to take charge of a 2 years old in both sole charge and shared care with one of the parents.
The family is looking for someone, fun, with a great sense of humour, keen on arranging fun activities, taking the child to the park, etc...
The Nanny will speak exclusively French (which has to be native) to the toddler at all times, but will aslo speak a good level of English.
Salary: £650+ (including extras)
Start date: ASAP - September 2017
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm
No pets in the house
List of duties:
- looking after a 2 years old child
- Full Nursery/Nanny duties
- Speaking / teaching French at all times
- Focusing on the child's development
- potty training
- Taking the child to Local groups and activities
- Feeding, cooking
- keeping the child happy and entertained, safe and happy
- Nursery pick up
- Light housekeeping duties related to the child
- Flexible for Extra babysitting 2-3 evenings per week
- emptying the dishwasher and keeping the kitchen counters clean at all times
A minimum of 3 years of experience, a clear DBS or Police check from home country, a Valid First aid and checkable reference are essential.
Please apply now if you would like to be considered for this amazing role as our client’s Nanny!