London - Permanent - £42,000
Purpose of the role
To support the operation and security of the IT environment by providing technical support and ensuring a timely response in line with Service Level Agreements and the company's published Information Security Procedures.
- To recommend, design and deliver improved IT infrastructure systems.
- To troubleshoot and resolve complex IT infrastructure issues.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administer and maintain corporate infrastructure, including network connectivity & Internet access
- Administer MS Exchange 2013, Active Directory, Windows 200x, Citrix infrastructure, Skype for Business environment
- Provide support on Cisco Infrastructure Administer security procedures for internet and corporate & remote network access
- Administer the VMware 5.5 Infrastructure, Dell SAN EqualLogic and Compellent Storage Arrays
- Work with third party infrastructure service providers to ensure the appropriate services are delivered effectively
- Handling escalated calls from 1st line IT support
- Manage disaster recovery and replication procedures along with Managed Service Provider
- Researching, recommending, planning and implementing infrastructure system projects
- Perform effective backup procedures and check logs on a daily basis using Veeam
- Maintain IT asset registers after any changes.
- Participation from home in the On Call rota
- Troubleshooting of WAN protocols and technologies such as MPLS, DSL and VPNs.
- Networking protocols and technologies such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, FTP, IIS
- Excellent knowledge of planning, installing, configuring and maintaining VMware vSphere
- Managing and maintaining Group Policies
- Manage and troubleshoot Exchange Capability to analyse, isolate and solve network connectivity and performance issues
- Knowledge of Office 365 and Exchange Online
- Experience of AWS and Azure cloud platforms
- Managing web filters such as zScaler
- System management tools such as Dell Kace Kbox or SCOM
- Experience with creating and maintaining Infrastructure documentation
- Good command of Spanish. Ability to converse (oral & written) with users in the Spanish business
- Experience with Linux administration
- Experience with scripting and automation
- Excellent knowledge of installing, configuring and maintaining Dell Equallogic SANs, including firmware updates, performance troubleshooting and monitoring.
- Knowledge and understanding of penetration testing techniques.
- Knowledge and experience of managing mobile device management systems, such as Citrix XenMobile
- Experience managing network devices via Solarwinds Orion, SAM, LEM SNMP and WMI, Net flow Analyzer and Wireshark
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.