SEN Teaching Assistant- East London SEN school- September start
This is an excellent SEN school requiring a passionate individual to work within the Learning Support department. Students at the school are aged between 11-18 and its teaching methods follow a Primary school format because of the learning disabilities.
This is a full time role starting from September and is for the academic year.
This role requires someone who is caring, passionate, nurturing and has the drive to provide excellent support for students. The Headteacher is very supportive of each of their staff and focuses on creating a fun and inspiring place to work.
- Students have Learning Difficulties, Autism, Complex Needs and some physical disabilities. They are very friendly and respond well to good, caring adults who are patient, calm and want the best for them.
- The headteacher and senior leadership have been in place for a few years and so this is a stable environment to work in.
**Teach teach training is desirable but not essential
- You will be paid a daily rate by the agency, ASQ Education and paid weekly in arrears
- The school is located within 10mins from the local train station
- Hours are 8am to 4pm approximately and it is a full time role
Send your CV right away for the attention of Alfred Bache or call him on .
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements. ASQ Education partners with a number of SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions