Graduate Account Manager. Client Facing. Central London £39k
An International Recruitment Consultancy company within 17 successful years of trading are seeking an Account Executive to join one of the 'Best Small Companies to work for' as credited by the Sunday Times for over 10 years. As a highly ambitious and confident individual you will thrive by sourcing candidates to fill our client requirements generated by our award winning Sales team.
- Rate: You will start on an attractive starting salary dependent on experience, as well as being eligible to join our uncapped commission program. Salaries start from £23k and first year average earnings total £39k.
- Skills Required for the Role:
- - Preferably over 1 years' experience in Sales
- - Strong academic background, degree level desired
- - Experience of working within a busy sales and office environment
- - Preferably 1+ year experience of working with CRM databases and Microsoft Packages such as Excel, Power Point and Word
- We are highly respected and recognized worldwide for their exceptional staffing solutions to the network and telecom sectors. Working with some of the 140 countries we work with, you will be responsible for generating new business leads and identifying the candidates for the different contract requirements.
- As the Account Executive you will be focused on sourcing talent on an international platform for our strategic clients, this will be coupled with researching markets, skills and project information for future clients. You will receive full ongoing training and as part of our development program will look to progress within 12-18 months into a junior account manager looking after part of one these accounts.
- Not only is this an excellent opportunity to work for an award winning International company, but we can reward you with, full in-house training, a generous package including uncapped commission, exciting target incentives and the chance to grow within a successful, driven and dynamic environment. Seize this opportunity to accelerate your career with us today