Field Marketing Manager - FinTech - Europe
Are you an experienced Field Marketing or Marketing Manager looking for an exciting new step?
Have you delivered country focused Marketing Campaigns across Europe?
Do you have experience marketing to Financial Services (Retail, Investment, Asset or Risk)
Have you managed Marketing campaigns across Europe?
Do you want to work for a leading Financial Services Technology (FinTech) software company?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
We're working on behalf of a Global Software company looking to appoint a Field Marketing Manager for Europe to their Global Marketing team to look after field marketing for their European Markets.
The company is a global name in FinTech, present in over 150 countries with an annual revenues exceeding $100 million, their headquarters are London and they are on a mission to provide innovate and ground breaking FinTech products to Europe's Financial Services community.
This role reports to the Field Marketing Director. You will be responsible for developing and executing regional and country-specific marketing programs. The role is primarily focused on partnering with regional sales teams to develop and execute marketing strategies grounded in lead development, demand generation and sales readiness as well as building corporate reputation and establishing market presence globally.
This role is based in London but requires travel to key events across the world.
Key responsibilities include:
- Strategy and planning to support overall regional business planning through understanding their market (market segmentation, growth opportunities, key industries and solution areas) and determining appropriate marketing activity.
- Develop and manage demand generation activities such as email and relationship building campaigns, events, digital marketing, speaking opportunities and account based marketing
- Work closely with the specialised marketing teams to deliver above programmes, including digital team, solutions team, events team, etc.
- Research and planning that supports EMEA business initiatives through market understanding and determining appropriate marketing activity.
- Facilitate engagement with sales by acting as the conduit between marketing and sales - bringing corporate programs to sales and communicating sales' needs back to corporate marketing - such as gathering account and market information for program execution (Approximately 60-70% of the position's time is spent with the sales organization.)
- Bring corporate programs to life in the respective field geography by taking programs from the corporate marketing organization, adding customization based on the needs of the geographies, and rolling out locally.
- Roll-out of key country-specific websites as part of overall corporate web rearchitecture.
- Performance measurement and budgeting, managing marketing budgets in the respective region
- Build thought leadership and awareness in their respective region
- Ensure sales, lead development and professional services teams are properly enabled
Title: Field Marketing Manager - FinTech - Europe
Location: London or Madrid
Salary: £40k - £50k dependent on experience
Benefits: Good bonus and benefits package
Applications will only be considered if they have the following:
- Experience working with a Financial Services technology business - Ideally targeting Retail, Investment or Asset Management banks. Software's targeting Insurance, Islamic banking or Risk will also be considered.
- Extensive Product marketing experience.
- A Marketing Degree is preferred
- The ability to think strategically while implementing tactically (while balancing sales and marketing needs).
- In-depth understanding of sales - what drives salespeople, how to communicate with
- them, and the details of the sales process - supporting the need to drive to a
- quarterly number
- Strong marketing execution skills across key functions including Demand Generation,
- Direct Marketing, Events, Marcom, PR and Web; demonstrate a command of the marketing mix to both leverage the captive installed base as well as prospect.
- Madrid Office - if you wish to be based in this language you must be business fluent in Spanish, Italian or French
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
For further information please contact:
Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing