Online Marketing Manager- Leading 5 Hotel (London) - up to 40k
To develop and deliver the agreed digital marketing strategy, budget and activity plan for The Hotel, in line with the corporate objectives and group marketing strategy in collaboration with their collection.
Manage the online reputation, performance and perception of the hotel within The brand guidelines. All activity to be effectively delivered within agreed timeframes and within budget.
Building strong cross-department relationships throughout their services (Spa, Hotel, Events, Restaurants etc) to ensure effective delivery of all digital marketing and communications activity in line with the Sales & Marketing plan.
- Knowledge of marketing and digital marketing is required, with at least 6 years of experience in marketing-related roles.
- Experience in luxury hotels or travel preferred but not essential
- Ability to understand the business at a very detailed level and be able to recommend process and technical changes.
- Strong knowledge of brand positioning and understanding of technology trends, digital media, online reputation and E-Commerce.
- Working knowledge of industry technologies, including online booking platforms, CRM / data-driven processes and social media marketing.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Adwords (for reporting / analysis), online reputation tools and social media management platforms
- Strong technical skills including strong competence in CMS systems, CRS (e.g Synxis, Trust), CRM, PhotoShop, InDesign and / or Illustrator
- Reasonable photography skills preferred for ad-hoc photography needs
- Confidence, excellent communication, time and project management skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders and multi-department business objectives to deliver.
- Exceptional command of the English language both written and spoken is essential, with strong attention to detail.
- Well groomed appearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or business / marketing qualifications equivalent preferred.
If this is of interest, please send your CV through ASAP