Electrical Systems Engineer
Job Title: Electrical Systems Engineer
Have you worked in a System engineering roles before? Can you provide technical backup to both on site engineers and customers? This is fantastic opportunity to join an experienced team of people.
This varied role entails production of electrical drawings, programming PLC control systems; interfacing and commissioning of OEM equipment, remedial work on faults, and responding to technical queries from both internal and external customers. The successful applicant will have a strong background in Electronic/Electrical Engineering including operational experience of electrical machines, basic mechanical and electrical fitting, circuit / schematic diagram interpretation, and fault finding on PLC's. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required, along with a flexible approach to the role.
- System Engineer.
- Provide technical back up to both on site engineers and customers.
- Carry out circuit design and drawings.
- Carry out PLC programming for Bi-spoke projects.
- Carry out final commissioning of products prior to despatch.
- Liaise with Customers/Operations Dept, providing assistance with special projects.
- Liaise with suppliers, ensuring products meet our specification.
- As required, make site visits for ongoing problems or installations of non-standard equipment.
- Flexibility to carry out tasks, as required by Department head.
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD (but not essential).
- A keen eye for detail.
- A good telephone manner.
- Knowledge of PLC programming (but not essential)
- Able to prioritise.
ACS are recruiting for a Electrical Systems Engineer If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Electrical Systems Engineer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Electrical Systems Engineer It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as Electrical Systems Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Electrical Systems Engineer role you desire.