Ceiling Track Hoist Installation Engineers Assistant- Aylesford Kent
Position: Ceiling Track HoistInstallation Engineers Assistant
Location: Aylesford, Maidstone, Kent
Type of role: Full time Permanent
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum (Dependent upon experience) plus excellent benefits
Hours: 37.5 hours per week. Working 5 out of 7 days.
NRS Healthcare are a market leading and award winning manufacturer, distributor and service provider of daily living aids and rehabilitation equipment.
NRS Healthcare delivers services on behalf of NHS trusts and local authorities across the UK with an annual turnover in excess of £140 million.
We are seeking to recruit a Ceiling Track Hoist Installation Engineers Assistant to join our busy team working out of our Kent depot. Ideally applicants will have experience of disabled living aids install and maintenance
The successful applicant will be working in a small team assisting in the installation of ceiling track hoist systems and occasionally shower/changing tables. There is also the requirement for survey, where you will meet with an OT onsite to ascertain the right lifting solution for the service user. The role will predominantly be within the Kent area with the occasional requirement to assist in other areas to cover sickness and annual leave.
The purpose of the Ceiling Track Hoist Installation Engineers Assistant is to assist in undertaking and supporting the install (and service when required) of complex aids for daily living in both service user’s homes and care establishments.
Ensuring at all times, standards of service as specified by the company are met and where possible exceeded.
Ceiling Track Hoist Installation Engineer duties include but not limited to:
- Ensure that all equipment is installed /maintained to the standards set by the Company and the Manufacturer
- Ensure that all records are completed to the Company and/or manufacturer’s standards
- To assist in the installation of electro-mechanical equipment to service users
- To collect and return electro-mechanical equipment from service users
- Ensure that all scrapped equipment is disposed of in a safe and efficient manner.
- Comply with all Company PPE requirements
- The Install/Service Engineers assistant is responsible for their own and any other persons who may be impacted on by their actions for their health and safety.
- They are also responsible in supporting management in the development and maintenance of a culture that is fully supportive and compliant with the NRS Health & Safety Management System.
Ceiling Track Hoist Installation Engineer Keys Skills and competencies include:
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Disability awareness.
- Self-motivation but able to work as part of a team.
- Manual dexterity.
- Good route planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to lift and carry loads within the H&S Manual Handling criteria.
- A clean, relevant and in date driving licence.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Previous experience in a technical environment
- Be able to demonstrate skill in an electro/mechanical role
- A can do attitude and problem solving skills.
In return we offer:
A competitive salary
33 days annual holiday inclusive of bank holidays (rising 1 day per year after 3 years to a maximum of 38 days)
Comprehensive sick pay scheme
Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
Exclusive employee discounts, savings and competitions
Bike to work scheme
Employee Assistance programme
This position will be subject to an enhanced Disclosures and Barring Service check.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Ceiling Track Hoist Installation Engineers Assistant role and are looking for a new challenge but one with a difference, then please send a cv and covering letter explaining why you should be considered for the position.