Media Account Manager
Account Manager - Croydon - £28,000
Lloyd recruitment Services, East Grinstead are working with a leading publisher based in south London. They are looking to recruit an? Account Manager to work on a leading publication
• To sell Display & on-line advertising in accordance with monthly revenue targets.
• Management of the client base in accordance with the sales plan and achievement of daily work rate expectations, as set by your line manager.
• To grow display market share within the sales territory.
• Identify and develop new business opportunities through both organic growth and new product development, in order that the revenue is maximised.
• Review and monitor competitor publications, exhibitions, websites and information providers, identifying new leads where possible, to ensure that sales opportunities are developed and maximised.
• Contact existing and potential clients by telephone, e-mail and face-to-face (if required), ensuring IMT has the maximum share of clients’ business.
• To visit exhibitions and conferences, as necessary, in order to make contact with existing and potential clients.
• Production of reports and analysis on projects as requested.
• Providing and maintaining a high level of customer care.
• Being a product champion.
• Ensure that client records are accurate, accessible and kept updated, including client contacts’ e-mails, telephone numbers and conversation details.
• Ensuring all orders are put on the system on time and accurately.
Key Results Areas:
• Achievement of agreed sales targets.
• Client records kept up to date.
• Achievement of a minimum level of telephone calls, as outlined in the sales plan.
• Open and collaborative working relationship with colleagues and line manager.
• Prompt and timely delivery of agreed tasks to deadline, in writing where required.
Personal Specifications and Competencies:
• Evidence of success in building and managing relationships with high level stakeholders.
• Evidence of success in prioritising work and dealing with high level sensitive information and enquiries and taking appropriate action on a regular basis.
• Organisational awareness with the ability to operate with confidence and credibility across all functions of the Company.
IT, Administrative and Organisational Skills:
• Knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word and Excel
• Excellent planning and organisational skills, with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and to demonstrate an effective and resourceful approach to addressing issues.
• Disciplined approach to time management through advance sales activity planning; adherence to prime selling times, use of Outlook and of written activity plans with your line manager.
• Have ready control of, and be able to report on, brand KPIs, including: pipeline management; next issue/ monthly/quarterly forecasting; volume, revenue and yield reporting; knowledge of historical internal and external top spending accounts, both client direct and agency.
Judgement and Analysis:
• A strong understanding of business and organisational risk and the ability to analyse situations and apply judgement on decisions.
• Awareness of the Company’s reputation, finance or legal position.
• Resourceful and purposeful, with initiative, drive and a strong desire to deliver exceptional results.
• A team player both internally and externally.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present and explain sales information clearly to a variety of audiences.
• Professional and proactive upward management of task delivery, in writing where required.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates