Sales and Account Manager
Job Title: Sales and Account Manager - Field Based
Do you have a passion for Natural & Organic Beauty, Supplement & Superfood products? So you have sales experience in a B2B sales environment? This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a highly experience team.
Kinetic Enterprises Ltd is the leading supplier and award winners of ethical, natural and organic body care brands, herbal and dietary supplements. Supplying the health food industry, pharmacies, department stores, lifestyle & concept stores and holistic therapists and spas. Founded in the 1990's the business has gone from strength to strength still retaining its innovative philosophy and cutting edge outlook.
Our sales force is an intrinsic part of Kinetic Enterprises operation driving sales through our retail partners around the UK & Ireland. The team is the face of Kinetic- the No1 Natural Health & Wellbeing distributor in Europe. Sales & Account Executives are tasked with promoting the Kinetic range of brands, in store visual merchandising, developing relationships with existing and new accounts and ensuring continued product sales growth.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Promote the company's portfolio across the territory through strong customer relations.
- Create an efficient journey plan that maximises store visits achieved in one geographical area.
- Grow territory sales, meeting company targets.
- Work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
- Create a sales strategy for each account prior to visiting.
- Present new product launches effectively with a sales goal in mind.
- Work to find new sales leads, through competitor websites and the internet, as well as following up any inbound sales leads in a timely manner.
- Work to ensure all sales and account management objectives are met in a timely fashion.
- Attend regular meetings with sales director and peers.
- Complete weekly sales reports and submit to the Sales Director in a timely manner.
- Identify opportunities and weaknesses within territory, with the aim of making proposals to the Sales Director.
- Utilise sales and reporting enabling technologies, including CRM, Exchequer.
- Attend sales meetings, seminars, and trade shows as appropriate.
- Continuously research and remain knowledgeable of industry trends and competition.
- Assist with on-the-job training to new sales employees.
- Sales experience in B2B sales environment.
- Passion for Natural & Organic Beauty, Supplement & Superfood products.
- Displays effective listening: the customer is always right. Show patience and handle objections professionally.
- Consistently models desired behaviours and values established by the company.
- Results oriented - sales goals, drives execution, problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - both for internal and external purposes.
- Possess a persistent nature - ability to bounce back from a lost sale or an objection to a new sales lead.
- Strong time management, prioritization and organisational skills to balance time spent in the field selling as well as completing administrative duties.
- Maintains flexibility and reacts to change appropriately and be prepared to work beyond contracted hours.
- PC Proficiency as well as effective email communication.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, travel long distances and occasional overnight travel.
- Have access to a road-worthy vehicle, with responsibility of regular maintenance, tax and business insurance.
ACS are recruiting for a Sales and Account Manager If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Sales and Account Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Sales and Account Manager It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as Sales and Account Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Sales and Account Manager role you desire.