A prestigious and well-established practice based in East London are currently recruiting for an experienced Audit Senior to join their expanding team.
The firm is offering a challenging and diverse role that provides excellent opportunities for long term progression, competitive salary and benefits package.
The Audit Senior offers role will prvovide the opportunity to work with a variety of clients to plan and carry out statutory audits, prepare reports and review work of junior staff.
The firm are looking for an ambitious individual who has established experience within auditing who is looking to develop further in this area.
This role will be most suited to someone who enjoys a challenge, is motivated to work hard and looking to increase their knowledge within a thriving firm. The Audit Senior will be responsible for:
- Taking the lead for Audit assignments, supervising other members of staff and client management
- Liaising with clients regarding any queries and in respect of accounting and audit matter
- Reviewing work prepared by junior staff Monitoring budgets and understanding the commercial aspects involved such as billings and collections Tailoring audit programmes to suit clients individual needs
- Preparing client Corporation Tax Computation and online filing Managing client relationships and identifying opportunities
- Essential Requirements are: ACA/ACCA qualified or studying Minimum 2 years post qualification experience
- Experience of working within Practice
- Strong auditing experience
- Strong IT skills
If you have all of the above requirements for the Audit Senior position please apply immediately using the link or contacting ARMSTRONG KNIGHT- PUBLIC PRACTICE for more information and to progress your application.
Armstrong Knight-Public Practice specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including: Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior Audit Manager Corporate Finance Specialist Transactional Service Analyst Partner and Practice Manager & Client Bookkeepers.
Please contact us to discuss your own career aspirations and for details of the many exciting career opportunities that we are recruiting for within Accountancy practice.