Graduate Account Manager, Leading Media Group
Interested in the vibrant drinks industry?
Looking for an exciting new role?
Our leading drinks industry client are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and results driven sales person to join their team. The client is a fast growing Independent Publisher with a host of complementary magazine and event brands across the drinks industry.
This is a really exciting role to work in a very sociable, vibrant industry that is fast growing, dynamic and extremely interesting.
You will be working on multi-platform brands across print, digital, events and sponsorship.
For the market and industry, this brand relies on sales people who are able to forge strong and long lasting trust relationships with the clients - the consultative sales approach is by far the most successful in this market and the right candidate would be expected to show where they have successfully forged this kind of relationship with their clients in the past in order to deliver sales results.
And finally, creativity is a must - only candidates who can demonstrate where they have implemented new ideas to drive revenue growth will proceed to the next stage in the recruitment process for this role.
· Sales across print, digital, events and sponsorship.
· Attending industry events, trade shows, tastings, dinners and awards
· Building strong and long lasting relationships with clients
· Looking for new market opportunities
· Keeping up to date with market news & trends
· Developing creative solutions for clients budgets
· Effective account management
· New client development
· A brilliant sales person and effective deal closer
· Motivated by success and pride in their brand
· Presentable and able to communicate clearly and effectively
· Experienced in selling display, digital, event sponsorship and creative options
· Have a consultative and intelligent approach to selling
· An effective relationship builder
· A good listener
· Enthusiastic and tenacious
· Able to account manage as well as find and develop new clients
· Creative with proven ability to implement ideas into reality
· A fantastic team player
· Organised and with great time - planning skills
· A multi-tasker who can manage several projects at the same time
· Able to take full project management responsibility when required.
We are looking for someone to start asap