A fantastic opportunity for a Registered Manager (NURSE QUALIFIED) has arisen to work with an award-winning group of care homes, based in Sussex, offering a range of quality person-centered services.
This company specialises in supporting Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities and Sensory Impairment for Younger Adults. The market leading company offer excellent support for their managers and have excellent training opportunities to help with career development
- Suitable applicants must be a Registered Nurse with at least two years` experience.
- Requirements include a good working knowledge of applicable legislation, supported with evidence of good working practice and leadership skills.
- Good working knowledge of applicable legislation, supported with evidence of good working practice and leadership skills.
- The right applicant will be person centered, have understanding of CQC requirements and be committed to supporting the choice and independence of our service users.
- Experience of working in the independent sector would be an advantage.
If you are interested in the above Registered Manager vacancy, please call Michael on quoting reference MW-DMHSH-1407 or email your CV to
Don`t keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.