Validation Test Engineer
Validation Test Engineer
As validation Engineer, you will be responsible for the validation of products which have a web interface, your role will require you to work closely with the development team in a continuous integration environment, developing test strategies that uses as much automation as is possible.
The Validation engineer, will be involved in continuous automated and manual testing activities throughout Agile development iterations aiming for zero defects, we would also expect you to participate in Agile iteration planning workshops and provide input on required testing tasks, process, and user stories.
The successful Validation Test Engineer will represent the customer through the entire design, implementation and test cycles. We would also expect you to be looking for improvements in software quality from the design teams.
I am working closely with the Hiring Manager, they have expressed that we hire a confident individual, who will be able to influence product changes or defects fixed to improve quality and reliability, you are would be expected to present a case and push for improvements.
Read technical documents and liaise with Software Validation Manager and software engineers to learn about the products, predict areas likely to fail, plan and design tests, apply risk assessment, agree test deliverables, plan test schedule. Arrange and chair various software test reviews.
- 3- 5 years related work experience including writing test cases, test plans and code coverage
- Experience automating functional UI, RESTful web services
- Strong background C#
- NUnit, SpecFlow, Selenium, WebDriver, etc
- Experience with AngularJS and the Jasmine BDD test environment would be a plus
- Experience with GitHub, Jira, Confluence and Jenkins is a plus
- Automated & continuous software testing
- Software testing and testing methodologies (Agile)
- Experience in using Test management tools.
- Planning and defining test strategy
- Functional product testing.
- Regression testing
- Test specification / report writing
- Formal technical qualifications of HNC/HTEC minimum, ideally to graduate level in Computer Science or Software related discipline are required.
My client is offering a competitive base salary, benefits package, clear career progression - along with the option of relocation to other locations around the world.
Aspect Resources recognises that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We recruit candidates to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we supply.
Apply ASAP to avoid missing out on this opportunity, we will be shortlisting candidates over the next few weeks.