Mechanical Contract Manager sought, M&E Contractor seeking to employ a Senior Mechanical Engineer out of their Bristol office. National Services Contractor with a broad range of services on offer from M&E Building Services Contracting to Small Works, FM and varied further. Publicly traded with a national remit. Projects range from £1M upward of £20M with a local reputation alongside their national relationships.
- Overall responsibility for mechanical services from client brief through to commissioning and hand over
- Working closely with Bid and pre con teams
- Coordinating the installation of mechanical services
- Overseeing the various projects through to commissioning and handover
- Management of the M&E Project Engineers with ultimate responsibility for contractors on site, managing in accordance with programmes
- Liaising with consultants and attending client meetings
- Ensure projects delivery and budget
- Be conversant with both operational and commercial aspects of the projects
- Ultimately, Be in charge of the design verification, all technical submittals, risk assessments, method statements and procurement for the mechanical packages and electrical.
- BSc in building services engineering / HND or HNC or equivalent in Building Services Engineering
- SMSTS / Relevant site cards
- Full UK licence
- Extensive knowledge of D&B projects
- Proven experience of Contract Management
- Mechanical bias with an overarching M&E knowledge
- We are offering a position within a national business with ambitious growth plans for the region. You will receive a competitive wage with a package to include car, fuel, annual leave etc. this is a progressive position with scope to develop regionally as a senior member of the business.
Interested? Click apply or contact Vic Bekker @ Girling Jones for further details
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.