Team Leader- Essex Region- Children's EBD/Complex Needs home
Dove Resourcing are proud to be working alongside a residential child care provider who place positive outcomes for young people. We are currently on the lookout for Team Leader to join their established EBD Residential homes across the Essex Region.
The Company we’re working with aim to build high quality bonds between the children and the residential support workers. They are looking for committed individuals with a passion to support young people with achieving their personal best through offering a variety of services including specialist education services, specialist residential services.
This company supports young people with emotional behavioural difficulties. They actively deliver highly tailored learning and care pathways that provides confidence, enthusiasm and optimism they need to tackle any challenge ahead of them and embrace a bright future for the young people.
As a Team Leader, you would be expected to:
• Ensure that the young people’s needs are met at all times.
• Protect the young people in and outside of the home.
• Assist the management in the home with compliance with Ofsted, legislation, and the ethos of policies of the company.
• You must have control of the children to ensure their safety and well-being and assist them in developing acceptable standard of personal hygiene and behaviour.
• Positive participation in the company’s internal training scheme.
• Develop and maintain a good working relationship with parents and social workers.
• Provide leadership to the team acting as a positive role model at all times.
• Manage rotas daily. Lead the shift, ensuring staff give support that follows individual’s care plans and daily support plans.
• Provide effective supervision to the Seniors and Support Workers on your team.
• Ensure good team working. Motivate, support and mentor the staff when needed.
• At each shift ensure staff complete all necessary paperwork to an acceptable standard and sign of
To be considered for the role, you must be deemed qualified by Ofsted and therefore hold a Level 3 qualification in working with children and young people or equivalent, which would include a Social Work degree.
You MUST show a passion for working with children and be willing to work different shift patterns.
This is an opportunity for a full-time, permanent position earning between £21,000-£22,000 per annum. You would typically work two 24 hour shifts per week, however overtime would also be available.
You need to be willing to work weekends and commit to sleep in work. You MUST be over the age of 21 and hold a full UK driving licence.
If you are interested please contact Millie Parker at Dove Resourcing.
Dove Resourcing is a specialist social care recruitment agency working exclusively with care staff seeking permanent jobs in the care sector. We work throughout the UK supplying staff to both adult & children’s care organisations from support workers to Registered manager’s - so if you are considering a move, or if you just want to keep an eye on the market, do get in touch for a confidential conversation today.