Service Instrument Engineer
Job Title: Service Instrument Engineer
- Primary role would be to oversee the service support for customers with regards to the 5 instruments they sell.
- Communicating with customers via email and phone
- Conduct all service / repairs of returned units including software/firmware updates.
- Produce service reports for repairs and quotes/estimates.
- Assist in the incoming QC inspection of the instruments.
- Secondary role would be maintenance / servicing of in house instrumentation
- Conduct basic preventative maintenance on production/ processing equipment
- Conduct any emergency / reactive maintenance on production / processing equipment
- Update maintenance records for each equipment.
- Communicate with suppliers about external maintenance of equipment
- Experience in a hands on service support or electrical equipment repair position.
- Self-motivated and a very good communicator.
- Good computer skills as the role involves using Microsoft word, excel, outlook.
- The role will also involve completing software/firmware updates which require using a computer.
ACS are recruiting for a Service Instrument Engineer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Service Instrument Engineer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Service Instrument Engineer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Service Instrument Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Service Instrument Engineer role you desire.