Customer Relationship Management Executive CRM
My client is expanding the Digital marketing team. They are looking for a Customer Relationship Management Executive, reporting in to the Digital Marketing Manager.
This role is focusing on optimising email communications to engage customers and drive revenue.
Main duties start with email marketing:
* Ensuring timely delivery of all targeted email campaigns
* Maintaining an email campaign planner across all products
* Look at the development and delivery of the email marketing strategy
* Liaising with in-house design team on the creative look and feel of email briefs, ensuring industry best practice is followed at all times
* Implementation of testing plans to ensure dynamic content, subject lines, deployment times and promotional offers
* Conducting regular industry research and monitor competitor activity
* Reporting data to the management team
* Working with the marketing and sales teams to implement tactical customer lifecycle marketing campaigns
* Ensuring the customer database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities
* Conducting regular customer segmentation analysis
* Providing proactive recommendations for automated and event triggered communications
* Delivering data in the form of reports - weekly and monthly, on all email campaign KPIs (opens, clicks etc.)
* Produce and present post-campaign analysis reports and recommendations for further improvements
You must have previous experience in working with databases, data analysis, segmentation and email marketing platforms and have a good understanding HTML
If you have previous experience of using Google Analytics for campaign tracking and reporting, and Adobe Creative suite this is an advantage.
Please apply for this role if you have worked in a digital marketing environment before or are a marketing graduate. CIM/IDM qualification would be useful.
Please apply on-line or call Charlotte / Katie for more detail on
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.