LEVEL 3 VEHICLE TECHNICIAN NEEDED! REDHILL
ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED, LEVEL 3 QUALIFED VEHICLE TECHNICIAN?
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY WITH PRESTIGE MOTOR DEALERSHIP
COMPETITIVE BASIC UP TO £30,000 D.O.E + O.T.E £40,000!
Due to expansion my client is looking for a VEHICLE TECHNICIAN for their busy dealership in Redhill.
As a Vehicle Technician, you’ll be part of a unique business. One that thinks smarter, achieves faster and never, ever stands still.
- Accurately, skilfully and efficiently undertake the repair and servicing of Motor Vehicles.
- Diagnose any additional faults for further repair ensuring all work is completed safely and to the customer’s complete satisfaction
- Applicants must have a flexible approach to work and a full understanding of customer satisfaction
- Follow manufacturer warranty processes
- Work effectively as part of a team and on one’s own initiative
- Have excellent time management skills
- My client will provide the technical training you need to build your skills. There is ongoing training to keep you up to date with new models
- All the latest diagnostic equipment will be provided. In short, everything you need to do a good job
- You will have the scope to think differently, to question convention, and to introduce fresh thinking. Most of all, you will play a part in providing products you can be proud of
- You must be fully qualified, having obtained a Level 3 qualification or equivilant
This is a very busy dealership where no two days are the same and therefore offers high rewards for an individual prepared to drive the business forward and reap the rewards and career progression.
In return for the right applicant, my client is offering a competitive basic salary and additional benefits with excellent career progression.
If you have a proven track record then our client is prepared to offer a package designed to attract and retain the best.
WE ARE SHORT-LISTING FOR THIS POSITION - APPLY IN CONFIDENCE NOW
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted