Our client is looking for full time, permanent advisors to work full time in there new location based in Newcastle City Centre.
You’ll be taking calls from customers and responding to all forms of customer contact, helping them out with any problems or questions they may have. To maximise sales opportunities and attract new customers at every opportunity via inbound calls. Provide an exceptional customer experience on every contact selling the benefits of our client’s products, propositions and services at the right cost to the business and the customer. You’ll be able to think on your feet to find the best solution first time around, and do whatever it takes to ensure the customer receives a top-notch service. You will be required to:
Knowledge and experience:
- Demonstrate Speed, Simplicity and Trust
- Give customers a reason to use our client’s products every day.
- Get and keep the right customers through the right channels
- Continuous improvement, including own development.
- Sell a range of products and services based on customer requirements across the entire customer base
- Achieve all monthly targets and KPI’s in relation to volume, value, customer satisfaction and quality
- Maintain working knowledge of all our clients & competitors’ products and services
- Increase customer loyalty, satisfaction and return on investment through multi-product sales
- Achieve personal productivity measures
You must be flexible to work any hours between 8am and 8pm Monday to Sunday.
We are looking for candidates who have previous experience of working within a Sales environment or where customer service has involved adding value, promoting extra products or upselling. An excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Word, Excel, Outlook and good navigational skills of the internet. A good working knowledge of call centre technology is desirable, along with excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with all people in a professional manner.
What you’ll get in return…
- A basic salary of £16,000pa OTE £24,500pa fortnightly pay.
- A comprehensive training, to teach you everything you need to know.
- Access to a range of learning and leadership development programmes that enable you to earn whilst you learn, from our in-house Talent Academy, to NVQ work-based qualifications.
- A range of flexible benefits, including medical and dental cover, and discounted phone tariffs.
If you wish to apply please forward your CV as soon as possible to be considered for this amazing opportunity.