Contracts Co-ordinator Buckinghamshire £25K
Contracts Co-ordinator | Buckinghamshire | £25K
I have an exciting opportunity for a Contracts Co-ordinator to join their growing Team. The position will be based in Buckinghamshire but may require travel to/from construction sites nationwide, wherever the need arises. Applicants should hold a full UK driving license.
The role will involve:
- Compiling method statements / risk assessments.
- Preparing traffic and pedestrian plans training will be provided).
- Assisting the office and site staff with general contract paperwork including filing and archiving (both electronically and paper), keeping up to date records of works in progress and sourcing information from the internet.
- Communicating with work colleagues, clients, local authorities and general public including applying for and closing our road space and temporary traffic lights; keeping emergency services up to date with road works in their areas; providing letter drops to transport companies, local residents and schools informing them of works that may affect them; dealing with complaints and concerns from the general public.
- Compiling contract documents including compiling site safety files (risk assessments, method statements, COSHH information, A&E routes and lift plans) and Health and Safety files, handover documents to the client on the completion of the contract.
- As Built Drawings.
- Compile O&M Manuals.
- Produce RAMS (Training will be provided).
The successful Contracts Co-ordinator will have:
- Previous experience working within the construction industry with an understanding of building and civil engineering works including understanding of site paperwork and photos.
- An understanding of street works.
- An awareness of Health and Safety policies
- The ability to adapt to client's requirements
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Auto CAD.
- Must be self-motivated,
- Good communication skills.
- Must be adaptable, the role will be mainly office based but site visits would be necessary at times and early starts, late finishes and night working may be necessary at times.
The salary package for this position is £16,000 to £25,000 dependent upon experience of the individual.
This role would suit a graduate or someone who has previously worked on site and is looking for an office based role.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in the role, please apply with the most recent version of your CV or contact Daniela Vasiliu on