Service Control Analyst
To facilitate, drive and champion the ITIL Change Management process, ITIL Problem Management process, ITIL Release Management process and Risk Management. Proactively identify and implement Service Control process refinements as part of the continuous improvement plan. To provide a suite of MI as needed to assess the effectiveness of each process, escalating significant issues or variances outside of the approved process to relevant management lines.
Skills & Abilities
- Previous experience in working in an ITIL aligned environment
- Experience of contributing in business projects
- Experience of producing high quality documentation
- Experience of chairing & documenting complex meetings
- Able to work outside of standard business hours to support project deliverables
- Problem solving and Analysis- require ability to analyse complex data sets, think in factual and rational terms to understand root cause analysis, identify control failures or gaps and implement appropriate solutions.
- Effective Workload management- proactively manage a complex workload, deliver simultaneous projects to deadlines, escalate resource conflicts and recommend solutions.
Effective communication- both written and verbal communication, requires an adaptable style depending on the audience, is straightforward and accurate in their communication style and can engage at all levels.