Marketing Executive - B2C - Customer Acquisitions
Lloyd Recruitment Services, the East Grinstead branch has an exciting job opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive to join a very well established and reputable company based in East Grinstead. This is a great varied marketing role, ideal for someone with proven digital marketing experience as well as proven Acquisition Marketing experience.
The main purpose of the job is to implement the integrated acquisitions marketing programme and product marketing execution programme to target and budget. Working with the Senior Marketing Manager, develop marketing campaigns and activities that deliver a unified marketing roadmap.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- To work with Senior Marketing Manager to deliver customer acquisitions to achieve departmental targets and objectives across digital media, CRM, campaign, social media, PR & Events, offline Media and affinity partnerships.
- Drive the acquisitions marketing plan and longer term plans in line with the strategy which will include: managing the delivery of the online and offline advertising programme working with the Digital Manager to ensure there is synergy with the other products and department objectives. (90% digital and 10% offline), ensure channel usage reflects the company channel strategy and utilise all relevant communication channels in an effective manner
- Working to marketing budgets
- Track, monitor and assess performance of all marketing activities to generate new members regularly feeding back on performance.
- Work closely with the Retention Marketing Manager to improve the company dialogue with its prospects and customers, as they move from prospects into actual customers.
- Ensure consistency across all campaigns and sign off has been obtained from all parties.
- Develop and nurture 3rd party relationships and channels, i.e. dealers, and leverage to acquire new customers.
- Develop a strong collaborative working relationship with key stakeholders and ensure they are aligned in order to help achieve departmental targets.
Skills and experience required for the role:
- Proven experience working in a similar Marketing role.
- Acquisition marketing experience - Significant marketing experience in an agency or client side within a B2C role and relevant experience in a customer service industry environment
- Experience of delivering innovative digital marketing campaigns across a range of media channels including PPC, SEO, digital display and social media
- Proven commercial acumen, numerically literate.
- Strong relationship and influencing skills within a matrix environment
- P&L literate
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact short-listed candidates.