Paraplanner - Liverpool City Centre, Merseyside - £25k-£30k
Paraplanner - Liverpool City Centre, Merseyside - Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Ideally located IFA Practice who are based near to Moorfields & James Street train stations in Liverpool City Centre.
IFA Practice looking to recruit a Paraplanner to join their established team and work within a large company.
Your role will involve:
- Dealing with a wide range of SME clients and handling all aspects of financial planning
- Report writing for individuals and corporate clients
- Working with 2 IFA's and Admin team
- Using Intelliflo, Threesixty Services and O&M systems
- Also working with various platforms
Ideal experience & knowledge:
- If have experience using Intelliflo and O&M systems this would be ideal
- Must have Paraplanning experience or working in a Technical IFA Support position
- Ideally Dipfs qualified or close to completing the qualification
This is a great Paraplanning job opportunity which is ideally located in Liverpool City Centre, Merseyside. For more info please call Philip Gordon at Zoot Recruit - Financial Services Division on Liverpool 601-6000 or email.
I am also contactable via LinkedIn.
Zoot Recruit is a specialist Financial Services recruiter based in Liverpool covering vacancies within the North West. We are embarking on an exciting growth plan in 2017 with our current team having over 40 year's specialist recruitment experience.
Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days unfortunately your application will not be progressed any further.
For further opportunities please visit our website www.zootrecruit.com.
We are also on twitter so feel free to follow us @zootrecruit.