GROUP WIDE SENIOR AFTERSALES ADVISOR - MOTOR
ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED SENIOR SERVICE ADVISOR LOOKING TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP?
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO OPERATE ACROSS MULTIPLE SITES IN SUSSEX
COMPETITIVE BASIC WIT O.T.E UP TO £30,000!
My client, is looking for someone with a strong and proven successful background in a franchise dealer aftersales department. The successful candidate must be able to work to tight timelines and able to priortise their workload. This is a role that is Group Wide, and therefore requires travel to a number of dealerships across the South Coast of Sussex.
Key responsibilities -
- Greeting and liasing with customers in a courteous manner, maintaining the highest levels of customer service
- Inform the Aftersales Controller of any situation where a customer’s concern is likely to result in dissatisfaction
- Ensure customers are kept informed at all times and provide them with regular updates of the work that is being completed
- Prioritise job cards and workload to the workshop
- Ensure that all customer data and vehicle details are accurately entered on to the database
- You must have excellent communication skills - able to communicate effectively with your teams and customers alike
- High levels of customer service - putting the customer at the heart of everything you do
- Ability to work on minimum supervision and still maintain high levels of performance
- Competant with standards IT packages
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to take the next step in their career. You will be travelling to a number of different sites within the group - and dealing with different brands. It is important you possess excellent time management skills and are driven to meet and exceed targets.
A competitive package is on offer for the right candidate!
DON'T DELAY - APPLY TODAY IN CONFIDENCE!
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted